On today’s episode, NLW catches up on a variety of topics from the past week, including:
- How the first day of trading the ProShares $BITO bitcoin futures ETF is going (and why it could be headed for record breaking volume).
- Grayscale formally starting the process to convert GBTC into a bitcoin spot ETF
- The NYAG goes after Nexo and Celsius around crypto yield products
- The Treasury trying to get crypto companies on board with a sanctions program
- Facebook’s Novi launches with a non-diem stablecoin
- Square looking to explore the bitcoin mining game
- Guggenheim’s Scott Minerd leaves bitcoin
“The Breakdown” is written, produced by and features NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard today behind our sponsor is “Tidal Wave” by BRASKO. Image credit: Peter Finch/Stone/Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk.